* New Testament of the King James Version
* Audio Bible
The New Testament is the second part of the Bible and is composed of a set of books and letters written after the death of Jesus.
In the New Testament, we can find a lot of information about the life of Jesus, his action on Earth, his evangelization and his teachings.
While Christians share the Old Testament with the Jews, the New Testament is exclusively Christian.
The New Testament is composed of 27 books, corresponding to the Gospels, the Acts of the Apostles, the Epistles and the final chapter called Revelation.
The word “Testament” comes from the Hebrew “berith” which means Covenant and refers to the Covenant or convention between God and human beings.
KING JAMES VERSION
The Bible is the Bible most used by Protestant Christian churches.
The KJV translation was commissioned by King James I of England in 1604. The work was done by a team of Bible scholars of the Church of England and completed in 1611. It was officially known as the Authorized Version (AV), but it was also called as the King James Bible or King James Version (KJV).
AUDIO BIBLE THAT ALLOWS YOU:
– Read and listen to the New Testament wherever you want, without being connected to the Internet
– Highlight, bookmark and save verses
– Create your own Favorites list and add notes
– Adjust the size of the text to the size you want. We want to offer you a super comfortable reading
– Apply Night mode when reading at night or under low brightness conditions to protect your eyesight
– Receive inspiring verses on your phone
– Modern and intuitive design. Easy browsing of books and verses.
– Keyword Search
Read, listen, share the New Testament, and learn more about Jesus Christ.
New Testament Book Division:
– The Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John.
– History: Acts
– Pauline Epistles: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon.
– General Epistles: Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude.
– Apocalyptic writings: Revelation.